Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Lake Landscape


I have never lived next to the sea, so my experience with water were the holidays spent at the sea side during summer. It is very recent that I started to appreciate the lakes. This is the lake where I scuba-dived for the first time apart from a swimming pool, though I wouldnot suggest the experience since the visibility is so low. Yet, I cannot stop dreaming of a lake house and resting there during the weekend getaways, away from the city rush.
Je n'ai jamais vécu à côté de la mer, donc mes expériences avec de l'eau ont été les vacances passées au bord de la mer pendant l'été. Il est très récent que j'ai commencé à apprécier les lacs. C'est le lac où j'ai fait mon baptême de la plongée en dehors de la piscine, même si je ne suggère pas l'expérience puisque la visibilité est très faible. Pourtant, je ne peux pas arrêter de rêver d'une maison du lac et se reposer là pendant les week-ends, loin du rush de la ville.


No comments:

Post a Comment