Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

O'Brother



This bar is my recent find and favorite. The interior has some fascinating decorations and I couldn't stop myself wandering around and capturing with my camera all these interesting objects. Ah these couches! I so wanted to take them to my place, if only I could! One of the nice things about living in a small city is that you can get to know the owner of these bars since you end up going back to the same places often. This might some time give you the privilege to gather around with your friends, and your poker set, and sprawl on their couches (^^)
Ce bar est ma récente découverte et ma préféré. À l'intérieur, il y a des décorations fascinantes et je n'ai pas pu m'empêcher de se promener et de capturer avec mon appareil photo tous ces objets intéressants. Ah ces canapés! Je voulais tellement prendre à ma place, si seulement je pouvais! L'une des belles choses de vivre dans une petite ville, c'est que vous pouvez faire connaissance le propriétaire de ces bars puisque vous finissez par aller aux mêmes endroits souvent. Cela peut vous donner le privilège de se rassembler autour avec vos amis, et votre jeu de poker, et s'allonger sur ​​leurs canapés (^^)


O'BROTHER
8 Rue de Turenne
Grenoble, FRANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment