Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Dans les Rues | Paris

dans-les-rues-paris-27
I have been very busy recently and couldn't keep up with this blog very much. Many changes have happened over the course of the last months and I felt like I was in a whirlwind of events. I got married at the end of September :) We moved from Grenoble to Munich on 1st of October, (France → Germany, this wasn't a small change in my life). It has been 5 months already but the transition continues. I have eventually finished writing my thesis (did I ever mention that I was doing a phd?), which -I can say- was the most time-consuming project that I have endeavored in recent years. I will post more about Munich and Germany later as I live here now, but I was digging old photos today and I found these ones that I took in Paris. Even though Paris is not my only favorite place to be in France, I think these photos were enough to make me home sick. Over several years, France became my second home. I miss my friends, French people and everything (I will write more on that later too) and I do my best to make Germany my home as well. I already love Munich, but now let's visit Paris in September...
dans-les-rues-paris-15 dans-les-rues-paris-22 dans-les-rues-paris-2 dans-les-rues-paris-4 dans-les-rues-paris-30 dans-les-rues-paris-5 dans-les-rues-paris-7 dans-les-rues-paris-13 dans-les-rues-paris-8 dans-les-rues-paris-29 dans-les-rues-paris-19 dans-les-rues-paris-12 dans-les-rues-paris-17 dans-les-rues-paris-14 dans-les-rues-paris-28 dans-les-rues-paris-11

No comments:

Post a Comment